Welcome!

Welcome to CourtneyR Photography Web page and Blog.
We consist of one experienced photographer, Courtney Revels specializing in unique photo shoots with a modern flair!
We are located in the upstate of South Carolina, in the lovely little town of Anderson.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Latest Work -seniors and families!

Hey!!
I like to share some of my favorite latest work! It is very exciting! First I want to so the lovely Senior, Regan! She is pretty and her eyes are just wow!! She is Miss Class of 2012 (:



My next session is the Reffel Family! They were a fun family to shoot.. We took the pictures in down Anderson at the old mill and some shots on the rail road tracks.. It was a windy day and I had barely has voice but the shoot still week great. This was also the winner to the Chopper Ball Contest.. That we turned into a family session.  



The Last Pictures I want to share are of my good friend Melissa family. They were a blast! We shot their Pictures in Townville.. It was fun adventured.  









 There ya go!!!
xoxo
Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment